Saturday, July 7, 2007
Europe Trip
So, as many people know, I will be heading to Europe for 4-5 weeks, starting July 11th. I thought it would be cool to create a blog while I was there so that I could both keep in touch with people back home, and so that maybe it would give people something interesting to look at. Thusly, I have created this blog, and hopefully there will be enough internet access that I will be able to update it frequently and post awesome pictures. We will start in Madrid, Spain, head over to Barcelona, then across southern France and hit cities like Nice. From there we will make our way over to Florence for a couple days, move over to Rome, then up Italy to Venice. After Venice the trip will continue through Germany, going to Munich and possibly Rhineland and also possibly Berlin. After that we will head up to Amsterdam for a couple days, over to Paris, and then take the Chunnel to London. London might be the end of the journey, or perhaps I will head over to Stockholm, Sweden for a week. That hasn't been entirely decided yet. Anyway, hopefully it will be a good trip and I can keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment